Saturday, August 25, 2012

One Week Down!

I just finished up my homework for this week and am getting ready for bed.  Thought I'd give a little update.

I had signed up for Comp1, Oral Communication, Ethics, Old Testament, and Critical Inquiry.  This week I decided to drop CI and add Gen Psychology.  I think that will be a good move for me.  My idea is to shoot for a Psychology minor to go along with a philosophy major.  Should be cool.

My comp professor looks just like Vanilla Ice.  

I've written about 4 papers already.  Gonna have to bone up on the APA style of paper writing and figure out how to cite authors and a whole bunch of stuff that most folks learned in high school.  

I was a little nervous about how I would fit in with the youngsters.  Turns out, I am the only old guy in any of my classes.  But everything is going famously!  I wear my red converse shoes, and everybody thinks I'll all cool and stuff.  I think the teachers don't quite know what to do with me yet.  But it's all good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment